Saturday, November 22, 2014

I Chose Cosmetology School

I know in a few recent post that I have mentioned going to cosmetology school but in one post I said please come back to find out. Well after writing that I relaized that I had already mentioned what type of school. Therefore let me enlightened you on my first two weeks of school. Which by the way has went by really fast.  I got to school five days a week, Tuesday-Saturday.  You read that right, I go to school on Saturdays.  Which really is all to bad considering we dont have to be at school until 9 am. 

Before going on about the past two weeks, I will explain how this school works.  On November 11th, was my first day, along with the starting of FS (Fundamental Skills of Cosmetology) class.  In FS you are learning the basics of cosmetology for the next six weeks.  After graduating so to speak from FS you then move on to Advance Class. This is where it gets interesting because instead of learn techniques and stuff on fake "doll" heads. (Sorry not sure how to spell maikins lol) We still do that in advance class on top of going out on the floor working with people. 

Since you have the basics of how this works let me tell you about my interesring two weeks.  

November 11th, 2014 was when we started. That day being orientation we done a bit of book work then started on practical (on hands work).  Tuesday basically repeat and homework. That Saturday we had a test. Basically that is how it has gone the past two weeks. Theory (bookwork), practical (on hands work), and homework and test. This is how it will gonin Fundamental Skills.  As for how it will go in adavance class. That will be a later post. 

Am I liking it so far?
 I have only been in class two weeks, so far yes I am loving it and hope to continue to love it once I am out on the floor considering it is something I have always wanted to do. Therefore, I Love it. 

Besides the Marcel Thermal curling Iron.  We were warned we'd burn ourselves and in two weeks, I have yet to burn myself. But have come pretty close to it landing on my boob. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment