Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve

I had to be at school today which wasn't to awfully bad. Guessing because we don't normally have a huge family Thanksgiving. Just my dad, sister, her boyfriend, my kids, my boyfriend, and of course me.  My mom goes with her cousin to TN for Christmas shopping.  However its the normal for our family.  Ken and I are planning to do a little Pre Blackfriday Shopping, hoping everything pans out and we are able to get the few major things on our list that we are wanting to get.  Such as Brayden wants the new Skylander Trap Team. We made the mistake last year and put Swamp force in lay away and guess what it was marked down right at about 40 dollars cheaper. They done the same thing for Trap Team. Im hoping to get them both a new bed set. You cant beat the whole set for 29 dollars.  Once we go and go shopping I will post what we got.

Also I would like to congratulate my friend Kara on her new addition. Me. Jerrod was born just about an hour or so ago.  Once She's able to update me I will post all his details. 

Now Im fixing to go to bed. Long day tomorrow. 

Hope everyone has a wanderful thanksgiving.

Go to Black Black Friday post to see what we bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment