Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Stomach Bug and A Migraine: OMY!!!

The stomach bug talk for my children school has been floating around on facebook for a few weeks from concerned parents fair warning other parents to start lysoling. Well I must not have gotten the lysoling done fast enough. Yesterday we ended up getting to start an hour late. Why because our head instructor left the key at home which her home is 30-45 minutes away from our school. That was fine by me because that gave me a chance to go drop my redbox movies off and run to the dollar store and grab some headache medicine. I got back in time to sit in my car and study. Passed my test with a 90% with 5 point bonus making it a 95%. However while studying in my car I got sick lets just say I was thankful for a walmart bag.  Yep, threw up praying no one was watching. I felt a lot better. Needless to say after first break the headache came back full force and I had to leave early. I made it home [barely, I kept feeling as if I was trying to sleep and drive] to pull in my driveway to open my door and hit my yard. I came in my house, took my shoes off, changed pants and laid on the couch and slept for two hours. I woke up feeling woozy, but knew I had to get my kids. I made it to school long enough to text my beloved friend to bring the kids to me. Because yet again them Wal-mart bags were coming in handy. That's right threw up for the third tome. [nope and I'm not pregnant! Everyone takes nausea and throwing up as pregnant. Trust and believe I wish that was the case because I felt like mere dog crap.] After the incident at the achool waiting on the kids for a whole 5 minutes in which I was face planting a walmart bag, I went home and slept another 45 minutes. After that I felt better besides waking up at 1:30 to go pee and bam the 4th go around. So what I thought was a migraine was actually the stomach bug and migraine both.  It initially more than likely was the stomach bug that threw me into a migraine.  With all the throwing up I was just physcially weak and exhausted and even started running fever about 9 that night. At this time Brayden had the runs. Done it twice was fine, sent him to school today and needless to say he "sharted" himself. Poor baby. However, he hasnt done that since about 4:30 because he done a but in the car at dance. We were in the car like we do most of the time waiting on sissy. I mean come on thats a two hour wait on top of having to chase Brayden down the hallways making sure he doesn't sneak in the dance room. He's been know to make an appearance or two in the middle of Ry's dance routine because he tells me he is a big boy and is going to potty by himself. But we were in the car and he lets one rip after the countless of times of telling him, "Durning your time of the runs. What may seem to be an innocent fart. Ends up being a complete explosion in your pants!!!" Welp, that fart continued you have a lingering smell. So we had to make our eay thru the crowd of people in the lobby and the hallway full of people waiting dor dance to switch classes to make it to the bathroom. Praying on the way that he hadn't saturated no more than his undies and no one has smelled it. Because it reeked of something quite horrible. You know one of those smells that you smell and can taste it to. Yep my friends it was ridiculously bad.  

Come six o'clock Ryleigh was dismissed. Thanking God that Brayden had saturated his drawers anymore because that was his last pair on hand. We got home from dance and first things first, have daddy check those britches. Why not? Mommy had done it pretty much all day. After the initial check we then gave him some pepto. He ended up making it throughout the might with know "sh*t" stains. Hoping he made it thru that day at school because procrastination momma had no back up plan and we only have a certain amount of days during Fundamental Skills to miss. That morning I loaded him up with some pepto and he made it All day no accidents. 

So never over look your symptoms when dealing with migraines and throwing up. Especially if you have to drive because the migraine in itself can alter your vision. Throwing up is just a mess that is gonna have to be cleaned up. Sometimes coming with no warning. Not sure about y'all but I vlose my eyes while throwing up. Which can be dangerous when driving. 

I knew the stomach bug was coming because of it going around. The funny thing was the day before I got sick. I asked two girls in my class if they have had, did have, or have been exposed to the stimach bug yet. Because I had that nauseous feeling all day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment