Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanksgiving November Thankfuls

I'm pretty sure if your on Facebook that you have seen already the Thankful Post that go on all November. Some thinks its annoying others are glad to see someone be thankful instead of complaining.  I am going to try my hardest to blog my Thankfuls everyday in November.  Starting with Day 1-3:

Day 1:

God, I am thankful EVERYDAY for him. Many times in lige we question God, forgive us we ate human. But there has been many times that I have looked bavk and saif if God wasn't on my side I wouldn't know goe wr got thru certain situations. 

Day 2: 

My kids: they are who make me who I am. Granted they drive me absolutely bat crap crazy but life without them I would be completely lost. My daughter: little fiery red headed inyelligent little girl. She has a mouth that over loads her butt just about everyday. But she is who she is. My son:life would definitely be boring without him. He's my all american mommas boy. He keeps me on my toes with all his men-men (literally he has them scatteted everywhere) and cartoon loving, tire swinging, little boot wearing country boy. 

Day 3: my niece and nephew are thise that showed me love doesnt come from a man but from little children that don't judge you by first look and love you even when you arent perfect. 


Those are my thankfuls for the past 3 days. Will post more thankfuls tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment