Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Saturday:  Saturday was just one hell of a day. I had to go pick up Ryleigh's Dance Costumes. Then that afternoon I curled a few little girls hair for their Eighth Grade Graduation Dance. Mainly just to help out because if anyone has children in Dance age school knows that it begins getting expensive now with these little dresses and what not!  After that I ran to my mothers house to drop off Ryleigh's costumes because she has more space up there. And I'm in the middle of trying to declutter my house. That is the last thing I need is her costumes to come up missing two weeks before recital.  Then later that night Ken and I got the kids to bed and we watched "50 Shades of Grey".  Let me explain that movie was an awesome movie but they hook ya and sink ya. The ending keeps you wanting more. I laughed and said I won't be watching anymore of those movies until they are all out on DVD.  That was my Saturday! Before going to bed. The one thing I asked was I got to sleep in and wake up to the Kids bedroom being picked up! TOYS everywhere.

Sunday: I got to sleep in and boy did I sleep in. I woke up at like 7:30 with a pounding headache. Decided to eat a bowl of cereal and before you know it I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 12:30. I felt refreshed and that I slept my day away. I went and visited with my mom. Just Brayden and I went. Ryleigh was in one of her moods and just wanted to stay home.  I helped my mom out for a little bit then came home. Nothing too serious.

Now onto Monday: Today is just a rainy crappy day. Therefor I am continuing with the laundry. Fixing to go clean the kitchen up before going and getting the kids later. I hope to have a lot done today just so I can relax this week. I am still waiting to hear from Brayden's TBall coach to find out when he starts TBALL! Other than that if anything eventful happens will update you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment