Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shredded Chicken With a Mixer

Not sure if anyone has seen floating around on Facebook the video clip of whole chicken pieces laying in a crock pot, then the lady/man takes a mixer and starts shredding the chicken!  It was the right timing when I seen this video shared because the following night which was last night I was making tacos and we were wanting chicken tacos. It takes me forever to shred cooked chicken with a fork but with this life hack it was completely awesome and cut the time down to no time.  I'd honestly say at least a minute if that! 

On the way home from dance called my hunny and told him since he would be home before me to go ahead and get the chicken and put it in some water on the stove to boil.  By time I got home it was cooked. While I was getting the ground beef together to start cooking for beef tacos as well, I let the chicken cool down just a bit. 


The picture below is my cooked chicken and mixer. 




One minute (if that) later, I have shredded chicken for chicken tacos or chicken nachos. 


Now we all know the secret to the perfect shredded chicken. Thank You whomever posted that video to allow people to share it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment