Friday, May 8, 2015

Q & A

I have been asked a few questions, whether it be on here or people who have followed me on Google Plus, Facebook or Twitter.  I have been planning to make this post for about a week now. Lord have mercy just about everyday this week something has come up. Not only that but still dealing with the pain from having a tooth extracted. However, there are three questions that have been asked quite a bit therefor I will answer them three now.


1. Does your children's fathers have anything to do with them? 


  • This question in a sense is one of my favorites because it gives me a chance to actually explain the situation coming from the person who actually knows the truth.  To answer this question as a simple answer it would be NO. If you would ask their dad's it would be "She keeps them from me."  Do I keep my kids from their dads.  No I have never kept my children from their dads.  My daughters dad hasn't seen her since she was two years old. My son's dad is more of a convenient dad. When it was on his time? However, I have been called every name in the book by both men who have chose to walk out of their children's lives but have no one else to blame but themselves so they blame me.  My daughters dad knows that I live in the same spot that I have since the day that I had Ryleigh as well as my sons dad. Whom my sons dad is prison again. The first time he was in prison we wrote back and forth. He gets out after promising to step up his game. It took him a week to call me after he got out of prison. Then after that phone call which was a decent phone call no fighting, nothing. I hadn't heard from him. I think a lot of that is because he talked to Brayden. When he told Brayden that "Daddy Loves and Misses You". Brayden is smart and knows he hasn't been in the picture therefor Brayden replies you aren't my daddy and I don't miss you! Then asked to speak to his brother. Brayden will tell you his daddy is Ken. Ken has been in the picture for 4 years straight almost, will be in November.   Ryleigh after being with and living with Ken for almost 2 years finally realized and accepted that her real dad wasn't coming back around. She finally accepted after some trials and tribulations that Ken wasn't going anywhere. She began calling him Ken Daddy. 
2. Speaking of Ken, the next question when are you and Ken aka Ken Daddy getting Married? Or do ya'll plan on getting married. 

  • Yes, we plan on getting married. we were shooting for this year but not sure if that will be possible because right now Ken has had an interview with a very big company and hoping to get on there. If that happens that will put us back a few months trying to catch up bills. Weddings cost money! However, we have talked about when he does get this better job possibly getting married at the court house then going and having a wedding next year. 
3. Is there a reason you aren't going to hair school anymore? 
  • There is a lot of reasons why I am not going back to hair school. Some in which I can't discuss or write about right now. A lot of my decision was base don the fact that students were teaching students how to do hair. That's not at all how that is suppose to work.  Then after figuring and what not until we can get ken a better paying job we couldn't afford for me to go the school that I have always dreamed of going too.  However, I WON'T give it up. Just sometimes, most of the time life happens and you have to pick your priorities. 
Thank you for the questions. Would love for some more questions. 

Hope to hear from ya'll soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment