Saturday, March 7, 2015

10 Facts About Me

I have had a few people ask what is there to know about me. Just me. I will start by giving 10 facts about me. 

1. I was born July 31st 1985, that means what your thinking. I will be 29.96 on my birthday. Really, that's the new 30.
2. I have a severe case of TMJ. Jaw disorder. To some known as lock jaw. 
3. I am one of those people that will stop in the middle of the road to let and older person, children in general to go across the street. I mean come on common courtesy respect your elders. Children as well being children sometimes get lose from parents and run. I mean in reality I live in a small town. Main road is popping with a post office, store, and even salon. People are always walking across the street. Doesn't take five minutes out of your day to let them by. 
4. Im the youngest of 2. My sister is damn near eight years older than me. 
5. My relationship with my boyfriend has been the longest relationship I've had. Besides my father of course he's the first man I ever lived with and will be my last. 
6. I have 5 friends that consider brothers and sisters/my best friends or both. In which two are guys and I grew up with both of them. 
7. My best girlfriend could give you ten completely different facts about me. 
8. I have a niece that will be 21 this year and a nephew that will be 20. Geez  old. You know it when you can legally watch your niece get drunk. 
9. I went to nursing school and graduated with a high gpa. I couldn't get passed my boards. I may take them again. I have like 5 credits away from a psych associate degrees. I am now in cosmetology school. However cosmetology is something I've alwAys wanted to do. 
10. I want all together 4 kids possibly 5. 









No comments:

Post a Comment