Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Snow? Again?

That's right again. Not only snow but underneath is a layer of ice. I am thankful however tho. This was all suppose to start at 6 am this morning. The rain from last night never stopped but the freezing rain held off a while for the most part. I was able to go to town get a few items I needed, such as milk, bread, groceries to last in case none of us could get out, cigarettes (I know I could have done without most think. But being snowed in, two cabin fever kids, and momma would not have resulted in the best time to go cold turkey). By time I got home up north about an hour or so from me had been dealing with it since about 9ish this morning.  Ken's job even let everyone go home early. To be safe but also because of people for stranded the company would have to provide hotel rooms. By time the sleet and freezing rain got to my town it was almost 2. Then by 3:30 pm snow start and as of right now (10 minutes before midnight) the snow and drizzling of snow is still fallen.  

Therefor this will result in everyone being snowed in to the point they have severe cabin fever come this weekend. 

By the way not sure if I have ever mentioned how badly I hate old man winter.  Not to fond of cold, fridget, and breath taking air. Not fond of extremely hot weather either but hey at least we can get out of the house. 

Hope everyone stays safe!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment