Monday, March 30, 2015

April Blog Challenge Starting Day 1

Remember I said I wanted to do this challenge to try and get myself in a routine. Because it takes 14 days to get yourself in a set routine and Id love to be in a set routine of blogging. 

Considering today has been busy with buying the kids their trampoline,




Cutting my sisters hair, 

And coming home at almost 10 pm. I hurried got kids to bed and just got done studing for my test from Friday I missed.  Let's hope they don't try to say one they need copies, or try and spring the other two make up test on me that I've been asking to make up for two weeks now that for some reason they don't have copies.  Because I bust my butt for three hours studying for the test over wigs. The other two test I need a refresher. 

I will make day one just a simple one. 


My top 5 Favorite movies:

1. PS I LOVE YOU
2. Blind Side
3. Fault in our Stars
4. Lion King
5. Beauty and the beast


There you have it day one my favorite movies. Now off to dream land for a few hours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment