Friday, March 20, 2015

When It Rains It Pours

I thought before getting up and cleaning that I would get my computer out an update everyone on the stuff that has been going on. Most who follow and read know that my neighbor passed away over a month ago. Needless to say the stress didn't end there. Two weekends ago my daddy had a heart attack. Yes, it was an extreme shock to our family. For the most part he is pretty healthy medically wise besides of course having high blood pressure and diabetes 2. What I'm trying to say is that he hates going to the doctor for minor things so he thinks they are but he does regularly go to the doctor.

This past week both my kids have been sick with the stomach bug!!! Gross I know.

The weather has been pretty lately. meaning more kids are down at my house passing germs. Needless to say both my kids got sick.

I guess since I have done what I said I was going to do and that was to update you guys on why I have been gone. Now I'm going to go clean house and lysol! I'm extremely late on cleaning today. Well cleaning period! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment