Monday, March 2, 2015

Crazy Life....

It's been extremely busy around here lately. I had forgotten to post about new planner. 

To be honest as busy as we have been I really haven't been able to really dig deep into it. However, I like how the weekly calendars are sat up to where each day says morning, evening, and night.  I did tonight with the handy stickers in the back start me a spring cleaning list. I am bound and determined to get all these clothes gone thru in the next few weeks. My house has never been so cluttered until we moved back into my childhood home. That is because before moving back here and before Ken and I. Ken had lived on his own for more than ten years and had been married before. In them years he accumulated a lot of stuff.  Then we we moved in together in one year of living together, we together accumulated a lot between him and I and the kids.  When we moved to my childhood home we went from a house with a basement to a house without a basement.  Our biggest issue lately though is that I am at school use to be 8-4, but now will only be 8-1:30 (will explain later) and him at work all day. Then on Saturdays this past November and December he worked and I went to school. In this process clothes began piling up. I began becoming overwhelmed and done minimal laundry. Meaning what we needed to survive for the week.  That's where my Erin Condren Life planner came about. I felt once I got it and got my hands into getting organized to fit my families busy weeks. 

The planner was $50 and in reality could be cheaper but it is a good quality, thick. And detailed planner. Therefor the pricing is probably just about right. 

I love the cheetah and the personalization. 

The rings that hold it together are thick metal rings nothing flimsy like notebook metal. 

Over all so far happy with my purchase and will post more in depth later when I am able to take more pictures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment