Sunday, March 29, 2015

Early Morning Food For Thought

I know it's been a while since posting. I swear one of these days my life will slow down and I will post countless of times. But I kind of woke up to use the bathroom and now wide awake. Scrolling through facebook. I see things and not particularly people I keep on a constant personal level but people that you are aquaintences with, such as people you know from high school that ya bump into out in public numerous times. As well as those people that you know through other people that know them on a personal level that come to you and vent about said person because they don't like the things they do in life, especially the abuse their children endure. Remembering that child abuse isn't always physically but nine chances out of ten is neglect. With that being said here is my way early food for thought. 

(I posted this on Facebook, therefor a few things may seem the same as above.) 

"Early morning thought... How can parents (mommy/daddy) claim their children are Mommy's babies or daddy's baby when mommy is never with them or vice versa? I mean when having kids I didn't know walking out of your kids life, moving to different areas with different people without your kids, as well as little to no contact qualified you as a parent. Or it gave you the right to say they are Mommy's baby or daddy's baby.    I thought being in your child's life actively gave you that right. (Not directed toward anyone in particular just a random thought. Because believe it or not it's happening more and more grandparents/family members raising the babies while momma or daddy still partying.)"

I don't feel as if I am wrong in saying this about the world of parenting now a days. I have two kids by two different men and I feel this way toward them. My daughters dad not sure if he even acknowledged Ry as his which is fine by us because she has finally moved on with that chapter of her life. As well as my son but his sperm donation bank was always bad about posting on Facebook pictures hed copy from my picture albums from my facebook. Caption always being look at daddys boy. My thought and I would comment a lot of time with nope sorry he's momma's boy. Because first off to get that title as daddies/MOMMAS baby you actually have to be actively in child's life. Actively doesn't count when it's a phone call possibly once every six months if that. Actively doesn't count when said parent goes to prison writes other parent how hes found jesus and when ya get out your gonna be the best damn daddy ever and ya get out of prison don't even give said child a phone call until 3 weeks after your out. Then six months later your right back in serving your full sentence.  Therefor no you have a title of sperm donor and I have the right of calling my children Mommy's babies. 

Again even though sounded like it this was just early morning random food for thought but I used my situation as an example. 

Now it's time for me to go off to dreamland again. My daughter has a friend over and Im sure they will be up early. 






No comments:

Post a Comment