Sunday, March 29, 2015

What to Expect...

As I have said so many times before , I am trying to get better at blogging. To be 109% honest I am only human. I am also a very busy human and there's days where I ask countless of times what day it is. I am legally a single mom but a taken single mom. Make sense? Didn't think so but Im pretty sure if ya stay tuned for the next 30 days. You will come along a post by what that means. Starting April, I was going to do this 39 day blog challenge. But there are so many of them I liked, that I am going to add tomorrow and Tuesday along with April. There will be a few I have to change because I don't have that type of social media but for the post part you will learn more about the gal behind her mobile device/computer.  

I am also doing this because they say it only takes two weeks (14 days) to get your self into a solid routine. Although our life is chaotic, we still need some routine to it to keep up with events coming our way. 



Pleaee come back and see what ya find out about me as well as asking your own questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment