Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Do They Believe

If you have watched my "Easter Basket 2016" VLOG then you heard me say.....(if you have a child who still believes in the Easter Bunny that can read, either come back later or just move a way you don't have wandering eyes over your shoulder!).....waiting.....

Ah ok by now you have gotten situated. But you heard me say my daughter no longer believes.  I knew this day was coming, I knew she would be at the age where she questions things, and she picks up on things. This momma doesn't raise any dummy's.  She finally confessed that she knew the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny...as well as the elves were fake. That it was mommy and daddy. 

You may have noticed there is one big oh jolly dude I didn't mentioned that's because she still believes in Santa clause.  I will not take that from her. Like I have explained to her if in your heart you still believe he is real then he is real. 

The Easter Bunny, Toothfairy, The elves, and Santa Claus was all I had left of my little girl still being little and not a growing up, preteen full of attitude big girl. 

Now I am sure your asking yourself what about Brayden does he believe. YES, he does still believe and we have made an agreement with Ryleigh that if she ruined it for her brother that mommy will ruin it for her. (I know such a mean mommy) 


But leave me some comments below about your children do they still believe or has the topic come up yet? How did you handle it? 


Don't forget to go check out , The Eichhorst Family, on You tube. Hit the subscribe button and enjoy our crazily chaotic lives. It's all fun times. 





No comments:

Post a Comment