Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Runaway Toddler!

Yesterday, was that type of day. Chasing a one and half year old all around the house while doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and other daily chores. Who am I kidding he wasn't that bad.  He actually didn't feel all that great that morning.  However, by that afternoon he was feeling his old self again. Ken came home from work early yesterday and then with the gorgeous weather we decided to walk to get the kids.  But once it was time for everyone to leave after school. The kids friends that is and Iain. We just finished out our day doing homework and getting things ready for today.  Today hasn't been the best day tho. Our doggy has gotten sick once today. He keeps needing to go to the bathroom and I will take him out there and he just wants to sniff around.  Like right now he gets up walks to the door and looks like me like I am stupid because he's like come on old lady I need to go potty. However, he came and now sitting at my feet. :)

However, it's that time to jump off here do some mommy duties and head to get my babies from school!

Diedra

Go check out yesterday's video and today's video!

http://adf.ly/1Y6uJ5

Once you view this video, to check out yesterdays video. Just go browse The Eichhorst Family you tube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment