Monday, March 14, 2016

The Eichhorst Family Weekend Update

Friday March 11th:  Not really much went on Friday. The kids did have school and then the usual as every other day. After 3pm, kids are home and then the weekend starts.  However,  facebook scrolling got me a good deal.  Let me rewind so you will understand what happened. My lovely man doesn't listen to me. How many woman out there have mean that don't listen? Well, I told Ken this fall when we decided to drain the pool due to the water changing colors again and it to late in the year to refill it. Well needless to say he didn't listen. Well this past February. Instead of snow this year we have had a few snow days a lot of rain days and windy days. Well on one of those stormy windy days. The wind picked up enough and threw the swimming pool upward and the deck pole busted through the bottom of the pool.  Well, swimming is something in this area with children my age you really can do on a hot day.  So we have talked about Lord what are we gonna do to be able to get the children a pool. Well needless to say a lady on Facebook that actually use to be my children Parents As Teacher (Teacher) had her pool up for FREE. That right we got a four and half foot deep pool by 42 across for FREE. On top of that it is a medal pool. So That's what ended our exciting night.

Saturday March 12th:   That morning we woke up and I showed Ken and my neighbor mark where the house was to be able to start the process of taking the pool down.  Then the exciting part was I went and signed Ryleigh up for softball and I some how got talked into being a coach or assistant coach. HAHA, I miss playing softball.  That should be enjoyable. Keep a watch out for The Eichhorst Family You Tube Channel for hilarious videos.

Sunday March 13th: This day started out like any other Sunday besides loosing and hour of sleep. I mean an hour of sleep. Ryleigh had a birthday party for a friend. So we got ready and headed to the party. In which I ended up booking Brayden's birthday party. Yes, we know that his birthday is in February. But we have had so much going on and waiting to see what the weather was going to do that's exactly why we have waited. However, he went from wanting a Sonic Party to a Pokemon party! Good thing I have way over a month to plan for it!


That's the Recap of  theEichhorstFamily Weekend.

How was you guys' weekend!?

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment