Monday, March 14, 2016

Trying To Conceive

I still haven't figured out what is going on with my internal body, however, it could be a multiple things.  However, my period is usually right with in the longest cycle of the month. Which if you are a woman you know that it can range anywhere between 28-32 days. Well, it came last month on the 10th, and now this month the 10th has come and gone. But the weird part I am 4 days late from my period not starting, but only 2 days past cycle day, which I am on my 34th day.  But the go getter is I have take pregnancy test and they are negative. Such as I have taken a clear blue early detection test.  That one said NOT pregnant! I am like geez, Just show pregnant! Yes, that's right pregnant! Ken and I are trying to have a baby. So things like this give us false hope. It saddens us because we get so excited that I haven't started and then my period either comes or everything still says negative!

However, that's seriously what's going on with my body.

I just wish my body would decided if at 30 it is capable of having a baby or at least conceiving! I miss being pregnant! I miss having a baby around. That doesn't mean I love my children any less!


No comments:

Post a Comment