Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What I Didn't Want....

We have tried to conceive a baby for almost three years. Something isn't working right and I feel that it's me. I had a lot of complications after my son was born due to Mirena Birthday Control.  I had the birth control in for exactly 8 weeks. The doctor removed it due to I was having a horrible hormonal imbalance! I was just completely not myself. My doctor at the time didn't bother to tell me one of the side effects to this medicine was infertility.  Well Ken wants a baby of his own so badly and I feel as a girlfriend I fail him because I haven't given him what he wants. He says he doesn't care because he has two kids such as my kids that he feel are his kids. But It bothers me to want something so badly and can't have it. It's sad that my children have two dead beats as father and supported by their daddy ken who just wants a baby of his own. I could have kids with deadbeats why can't I have one with Ken.

I guess by reading this from the last blog you know that Aunt Flo decided to visit!

That's really all I have to say on this post because well it is saddening to know my body isn't doing what it was made to do! :(


Sincerely  Sadden Today
Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment