Thursday, March 17, 2016

Easter Traditions

It's hard to believe we are almost to Easter time this year. Do you have traditions with your family that you do every year? Traditions you'd like to start doing?

Our family is probably like a lot of families. We usually go to church with my mom on Easter Sunday, that is after waking up and seeing what the Easter bunny left them.  Don't worry, I have always taught my children the true meaning of Easter. But it's also fun to see them believe in the Easter Bunny. I mean my oldest finally told me about three weeks ago that she knows the Easter Bunny, The Elves, and Toothfairy aren't real. But she believes in Santa. I am glad she does. Because my oldest is 10 years old and well that's something as a child she is holding onto. I have come to terms with the fact that my kids will not always be little. But until they come to me and tell me they no longer believe such as my daughter then they will still get to participate in the easter bunny! Don't worry though her brother doesn't know the truth yet therefor, we agreed with her as long as she keeps her big mouth shut lol then we would let her get something from the "Easter Bunny" as well. We also participate in a lot of Easter Egg hunts. Well let me rephrase that not a lot because we've only been to a few and a few of them we have hosted! :)

Are you ready to start traditions with your children? Or have you already!

Leave in the comments below what you do with your family!


Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment