Thursday, December 4, 2014

Black Friday

This year Ken and I saved about $300 to do Black Friday Christmas shopping.  As stated in the Thanksgiving Eve Eve post that I would come back and let you in on what we got. I will start with Ryleigh.

Ryleigh
*Monster High bedding-comes with the comforter, sheets, and pillow cases. Bonus is it comes with a tote bag.
*Socks &Jammies
* Her big present is, drum roll please, a Galaxy S4! (I will go into more detail later as to why my 9 year old is getting a phone.)
Brayden
* Same bed set as Ryleigh except his is Ninja Turtles
*socks and jammies
*Skyander Trap Team (His Ken Daddy accidently got the game for Xbox One instead of a 360. So we are waiting for them to cone back in.)

Ken and I 
*both of us got tablets.

We also got his niece some jammies and his moms Christmas presents.

Doesn't seem like a lot but we saved love $400.





No comments:

Post a Comment