Monday, February 23, 2015

The Weather Outside Is Not So Delightful

Really it's not!!!! My kids were out last Monday for Presidents Day with the week following with Snow Days. They were out today and tomorrow as well.  We had to reschedules Brayden's birthday party. At the rate it's going he may not have the rescheduled one but when is the maddening going to end.  

Brayden's birthday was Last Friday and we had a very eventful day.  I got my Erin Conden life planner which I will post about later. My baby boy turned six, insert sad face. However we were still stuck inside. Talk about cabin fever. Finally this weekend it got rainy, didn't melt the snow but slushed it up and a friend came and plowed the slush. But the one thing on Brayden's birthday I couldn't quit thinking about is how it is one more month until spring.  I have been counting down the days. 

Now tho, I am off to bed. Good Night 
Y'all. 

 Come back soon to read about my Erin Condren life planner. 






No comments:

Post a Comment