Monday, November 21, 2016

Are They Here Yet?

It's that time of year again that we will be welcoming our elves, Anna and Harper! Last year we had them out way before Thanksgiving. However, this year we are waiting because I ordered a new Camo one to enter our home with Anna and Harper. Mainly because my kids love all the things to do with the elves.  All the fun things they do.

**WARNING***IF YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT CAN READ AND STILL BELIEVES, PLEASE READ LATER OR AWAY FROM THE CHILD...


However, this year will be a little different. Ryleigh came to my mom around Easter of this year and told us that she knew the truth. That she knew the Easter bunny was us, that she knew the toothfairy was me, that she knew that Dad or I were the ones to move the elves. :( I know it's sad knowing that she isn't little anymore and that she is growing up. She says that she caught on when one night she lost a tooth and if you know my kids they lose teeth when I have no cash on me and can't get to an ATM until the next day. She said she caught on when the night she lost her tooth, I fell asleep in bed with her and I actually forgot to get back up to go get the money out of the bank. But honestly I think my mom told her. Because last year around Christmas my mom said something in front of Ryleigh. My mom thought Ryleigh knew about them all. So after seeing Ryleighs fearful look on her face and look of I am going to smack some sense into ( NOT REALLY ITS MY MOM) instead of shutting up she keeps talking. I finally was like SHUT UP SANTA is real. However, after we got that straightened out it was that spring that she spent the day with my mom getting Easter stuff ready and well when I went to pick Ryleigh up my mom looked at her and said isn't there something you wanna tell your momma.

She said well, mom, I am not stupid and I know the easter bunny, toothfairy and elves are fake. So I think my mother told her. Which is wrong yes, I know.

Did you noticed there is one she didn't mention? That's right my baby still magically believes in Santa. So she says, she told Micki that she didn't believe anymore but when I ask her she says well yeah I still believe in Santa.  Although I do believe when shes in front of her friends that don't believe in any of them that she may say OH  NO I don't believe to look cool.


Anyways, that is what is up with the elves. As soon as they make their grand entrance and welcome Landing. I will most definitely take pictures for you!

Love Always,
Happy Upcoming Holidays, Thanksgiving is in 5 more days!

Diedra

























No comments:

Post a Comment