Monday, November 14, 2016

November Thankfuls


The month of November is home to the Turkey Day Holiday, known as Thanksgiving.   During this month its extremely popular for everyone or most people on Facebook to be thankful for things.  I started it, but I have been keeping One Sentence to One Word Thankfuls in my planner that I wanted to share with you guys.

November 1st: I am thankful for having a small extra income a month. Every little bit helps now a days. Especially when the family is mainly one income family.
November 2nd: This day I was thankful for flu medicine as Brayden was in The ER and was diagnosed with the flu on October 30. Yes, the night before Halloween. But that was ok, he is going through this phase I am hoping is a face that he despises Halloween. It's to scary to him. That and he heard all about the rumors of Killer Clowns.
November 3rd: Thankful for LOVE. Yes, because if it is honestly True Love, it can conquer all. Even those arguments and hurtful words you don't think you will get over. Because of love you get over them.
November 4th: Today was my best friends 30th birthday and very thankful for her I am. Thankful to have a friend like Whitney who no matter what has been my best friend through thick and thin.
November 5th: Today marked five years Ken and I have shared our lives together and how thankful I am for our love and him. Wanna know what we did for our half a decade anniversary. Head on over here.
November 6th: Thankful for my sister. She's been my rock through so many things. She's my big sister and she's protective of her little sister.
November 7th: Thankful for Brayden's Autistic Center Appointment today.  I am more than thankful for this because we have been on the waiting list since last July of 2015.
November 8th: Thankful Hillary didn't win. Not saying I am to happy with Trump becoming the president but no matter what intentions Hilary meant by her all for late term abortions up to 36 weeks gestations. I'm sorry that is just absurd to me. Abortion is a whole other topic than to be put on my thankfuls. Just know that I don't believe in it whether it be new or late term. (My Opinion Coming Soon, Yes, I just got myself heated!) LOL
November 9th: Thankful for the alone time I got to spend with my momma today. We went to Michaels. Trust me when I say this, I use to hate going shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michaels with my momma. Well in general. However, now I have gotten into planning I love those two stores and the sales they have.
November 10th: Thankful for Brayden's speech therapist.
November 11th: Thankful for all these veterans that laid their life on the line whether they had a family or not, had kids back at home, to save my life. Happy Veterans Day. Thank you to the women and men that have fought for our country.
November 12th: Thankful for my new Blue Flannel Sheets, especially on an extremely cold nights, when its only half way through November and we have already seen freezing temps, but trying to wait to turn the heat on
November 13th:Always thankful for FOOD to feed my family. Thankful, to be able to go grocery shopping for my family whenever we need food. I told ya I had a wonderful man that supplies not only our needs but our wants.
November 14th: Thankful for my other best friend Michaela. We have been through hell and back in our Friendship. This last go around we had to learn to agree to disagree.  She has blessed me with a wonderful nephew, name Iain Brodie.
November 15th: Thankful for another best friend that we have been through hell and back through our relationship. I know, no matter what petty arguments we get in as friends we can make it through them. I would also like to thank Erica for the good times and bad times, because without the bad to teach us lessons on who will be there and who won't.  For blessing me with two nieces and a nephew. Also Wish Her Happy Birthday today.
November 16th: thankful for my sister.
November 17th: thankful for my niece and nephew . 
November 18th: Thankful for my life. 
November 19th: Thankful for my parents. Happy Anniversary to them. 
November 20th: Thankful for Iain. 
November 21st: Thankful for Mark D. He is truely a great friend.  
November 22nd: For my in laws. 
November 23rd: Thankful for Braydens therapist . 
November 24th: Thankful to still have yet another Thanksgiving with my family. 
November 25th: Thankful for Mickis parents for allowing us to use their vehicle.
November 26th: Thankful to have been gicen the opportunity to get a matching tattoo with Ken. 
November 27th: Thankful for meeting Kens best friend. 
November 28th: Thankful for my children's school. 
November 29th: Thankful for my happiness. 
November 30th:  Thankful to have transportation . 

I am grateful and thankful for all of this daily not just in November.  

Thankful for those who stop by to read my post. 

Love always,
Diedra
















No comments:

Post a Comment