Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pre-Teen Already?!

Yes, I have a pre-teen on my hands. I know I am way behind with updating you guys on Ryleigh, with everything going on with Brayden. Thought I'd give ya'll a good update on my pre-teenager daughter. 

October 10th of this year my babygirl turned 11. ELEVEN, what in the world? I feel like it was just yesterday she was starting the kindergarten, hell even third grade. But no my baby is in the fifth grade.  I mean its kind of surreal how next year my daughter will be one year away from being thirteen years old. But she starts middle school next year. WHAT?   

We have got to start planning better, because we didn't get to throw her a party due to some unseen BULLSHIT (sorry for the language) with our electric company. Anyways, every year as far as I can remember, she has always been out of school either due to the weekend or the schools Fall break.  That doesn't stop these parents from surprising their baby girl. Usually the Thursday before they get out for Fall Break, I run to town go by dollar tree and grab two or three balloons, gather a basket of goodies, and WALLAH you have you a group of birthday balloons.  As well as we order her whole class cupcakes. Needless to say the cupcakes this year is the last year because next year they switch classes.  AHHHHH. 

However, for fifth grade graduation they do put together a dance. UGH, not sure I am looking forward to all this.  Guess, I will have to be huh? 

Anyways, theres a mini update on Ryleigh.

Hope To Hear From You All Soon, 

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment