Sunday, November 6, 2016

What Happened?

I was going to do a blog series of getting organized. Organizing is something my whole household is working on right now. Well to clarify,Ken and I. But we have decided once we purge all that needs to go and get it going in an organized manner that the kids then will begin to help. Sometimes when we are trying to get rid of things and clean, I mean deep clean. The kids tend to slow us down with the OMG I have been looking for that. Or OMG you can't rid of the stuff that I haven't touched in over a year because I still manage to use it.

Yesterday was mine and Kens five year anniversary.  (Blog coming soon.)  Before bed we stated that we were going to deep clean today. {Sunday} Needless to say by time I fell asleep last night after getting the kids to bed. And today November 6th was "fall back". I woke up at like 8:30ish a.m.  and by 9a.m. I was back to sleep until 11a.m. Then when I got up, our neighbor left us a rental movie to watch before taking it back. (BAD MOM'S,WHICH WAS A BAD ASS MOVIE!!)  So Ken watched it again with me and I was very proud of him because not one time was I annoyed at him repeating the whole movie. Then I took it back as promised to my neighbor I would and well Ry went to a friend's house for a few hours. However today wasn't a complete bust. I cleaned a huge section of the kids room. About 4 loads of laundry. As well as cooked a fried  chicken dinner on top of pretty much deep cleaning the kitchen while cooking and after dinner. Ken cleaned the  living room and deep deep cleaned out the pantry, before he sat down to endure an hour of his life to AMC The Walking Dead. Ya know the typical fall Sunday night.  

Now, well it's close to midnight and I have to be up by at least 7 am to get kids off to  school. Then tomorrow Brayden has his evaluation threw our local autism center. Wish us luck. I am hoping to vlog.  I miss editing and posting videos. With the family holidays coming up. I am hoping to get into the groove of it.

Well until next time,

Love Always,
Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment