Thursday, November 10, 2016

Say What?!!! Half a Decade?








That is absolutely right that I have spent half a decade with Ken.

Now let me start off by stating we are by far a perfect couple but in my eyes, we are perfect for one another. We do unto each other as we see what's best for our relationship!

So what did we do for our 5 year anniversary you may be wandering?

Well, I guess we are getting on up in the years and we put our kids needs first.  At the kids school on November 5th, *Which by the way November 5th is our anniversary* they hosted a fall festival.




During the fall festival they were hosting hayrides (in this case, it was a man driving a truck, pulling an old cut down tractor trailer, with hay bails as seats. ) either or they had a blast as you can see from the following pictures of the kids on the hayride.

  For the life of me, I could never get a picture of Ryleigh smiling or even looking my way. As you can see though Iain was having a blast.


Even though it was our anniversary, we are parents and our kids had events and we had things planned that just so happen landed on our anniversary.  Such as my friend Liz's little boy whom turned 12 last week. Birthday was also the afternoon of our Anniversary.  It was at a gaming place and the funny part is I think my big kid (Ken) and my Brother Mark had more fun than our two kids. Joking, we all had a blast and are thankful for the invite. 

See the picture below was kudos to liz for capturing a very awesomely great picture of Ken and I. It was a very unexpected picture. We had just walked in and I was getting her son's card out of my purse to hand to her and she stood back and said smile guys. Needless to say it is one of my favorite pictures of Ken and I.








After the party, Our friends Micki and Mark (the one I call my brother and my neighbor) was in Mickis car and they took our kids home and Ken and I went and seen a movie.

We seen Madea: Boo (Hallerween) movie. At first Ken was like um no, don't want to see another Madea Movie.  Well, since he loves me and was trying to show me a good time. We went and seen the Madea Movie. One: It was hilarious but aren't all of madeas movies and 2: Ken Loved it.

After that we went out and about looking around at local shops and stores for Christmas gifts. As well as before heading home we just road around in the country (gravel dirt roads). Get your mind out of the gutter guys. We seriously just had a great time talking without interuptions. But our babysitter had to be at work the next day. she told us not to worry about coming home until midnight. Mark told us to enjoy our time because we VERY RARELY ever do anything without our kids. But about 9:30 we were tired or wasting gas and we missed our babies.

That's what ya do when you are a parent and you spend at least half a decade with someone. Your kids come first, then when you finally do get the alone time guess what you go home early because you miss your kids. :)


Love you guys always,

Like seeing more blogs? Comment below

Diedra

P.S. I am trying to get back into the grove of VLOGGING. I have tons of footage, I can compile together and upload things from the past few months. however, my movie maker on my computer is messed up and I am trying out a few new editors to see if I like them.

Go check out The Eichhorst Family on You Tube. Subscribe if you haven't already!

Can't wait to upload more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment