Sunday, June 5, 2016

Influenster: Pilot Acroball Pen Review

In my Super Mom Vox Box by Influenster, I received two AcroBall Pens by Pilot for FREE!**
I was given a white and blue pen that wrote with blue ink and a solid pink pen that wrote with none other than pink ink!

My thoughts on writing with the pens are as followed..

I normally am a PaperMate Inkjoy Gel Pen (since trying them when they came out) but before that I always wrote with the Bold Pilot G2 (believe that's the name).  These pens in my opinion wrote almost in gel like ink but with a roller ball it felt like to me. So almost like a ball point pen made into a roller gel ink pen. Listed below are a few likes I have for the pens as well as dislikes.
  • I like the shape of the pens and the gripper at the end meaning almost the thickness of the pen.
  • I like the colors they wrote in. (Pinks My Favorite Color, Blue following close behind)
  • I like that they were given to me for FREE.**
  • I like the clicker type of pen, not a pen with a lid.
Dislikes
  • Really the only dislike I had that would be considered a dislike is at times of planning I am heavy handed. With the Sharp point, I tend to poke through the pages.
  • One more dislike and I will be done, but at times an the longer you wrote with the pen at times skipped.
That is my review on the Pilot AcroBall pens I was given for free** from Influenster Supermom VOX BOX.
   In a few days, when things begin to slow down in my house, I will add pictures of the products as well.


  • You can go here and see what all I received for FREE** in my VOX BOX.
  • Interested in Influenster, go check out their website here.

**Disclaimer: All items were sent to me from Influenster.com in exchange of reviewing and giving feedback on all of the products that I have received.  You could get a VOX BOX when they have are offering one by visiting their website here and signing up! :)


Thank Y'all For Reading!!! Come Again!

Diedra

No comments:

Post a Comment