Thursday, June 9, 2016

Tomorrow Is The Day..

It's damn near tomorrow already, however, I wanted to jump on here and say that if I take a out of nowhere hiatus. It isn't because I don't like blogging or have things to blog about. But tomorrow at again like 10 minutes from now, at eight am. Ryleigh will be having a tonsillectomy.  Every child I have been told just like every older person has told me, that everyone is different. At least will be a week hiatus, two weeks at the most. This all depends on how well this surgery goes. As you can see it's damn near midnight (tomorrow) already and I am up blogging and editing and uploading a video. The purpose is because my daughter one is nervous but two can't have anything after midnight of course to eat or drink. So she is taking in all the drinks she can. No seriously she's having a tonsillectomy, her throat is raw as well as huge tonsils and her throat gets dry. Therefor, she is in them older ladies terms wet your whistle. (I sure am hoping those older ladies meant get a drink and not anything more than that. It's late, I am tired.) I feel as if I haven't gotten anything accomplished this week besides I know for a fact that I have gotten at least 5 loads of laundry done. Yes, I have a lot of laundry, I let it get away from me on top of going threw clothes to sale or give away.  I am hoping after the doctor appointment this coming Monday for Brayden, that we will slow down running errands during the days of the week.

However, fixing to let her get her last drink before midnight and pray I don't fall asleep with her! I am exhausted.

I will catch you all later,
Diedra

P.S. I am not asking you to do so if that isn't how you believe. As I am not the person to push my beliefs on someone. But if you do believe in God. Please Pray! This Momma is nervous wreck as well as my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment