Sunday, June 5, 2016

Influenster: Suave Professional Mask Coconut Milk

I absolutely love Suave products to begin with, but like most people I switch things up from time to time.  I was given a sample of Suave Professional Mask Coconut Milk, which to be all right and honest I LOVE their sample sizes because they gave me 8 FL OZ container. Just like what they offer in stores or on amazon.  Speaking of amazon, this products runs retail for $19.99 and I got it for free.**

I have only used this once on my face as this last week has been one busy week for our family. I almost between dance recital prep, softball games, and tball practices felt as if I only come home to sleep. (Hence why this next week is deep cleaning week for the most part.) But I am still busy this upcoming week as well. Anyways, back to the review. Like I was saying, I have only used it once. But in one application of this product my face has been smoother.  Then again, I'm not sure if I apply it right because I am not the type of person that leaves "Mask" on my face, so I just applied it as I would lotion. Because in my opinion that is all it is a facial lotion.  

I must inclue even though it is a facial mask that of course I do differently than others, I still had some left on my hands and everynight before bed I always put lotion on the back of my arms because I have those little tiny annoying little bumps. However, I noticed a change when I woke up from the Suave Professional Mask Coconut Milk being rubbed on the back of my arms.

**Disclaimer: I was sent these products by Influenster.com in exchange of reviewing the products they sent at giving feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment