Sunday, June 12, 2016

Suave Purely Fun Kids Shampoo

I have always loved Suave Products, mainly because of the variety of smells and the cheap prices. I received Suave Purely Fun Kids Shampoo in my Influenster box for Free.* I absolutely loved using in on my kids. My daughter actually has broke out with using Suave Deodorant so I was reluctant to try this on her. Because of that as well as the fact she has eczema and seems to break out more in the summer months.  However, we took a leap and tried this the night before she had her surgery and all was good she didn't break out! :)

At our local Walmart it was marked I believe at 2.00 USD but I would have to check to make sure.

I would say the way the world is today and people placing just about anything in their products I would give this a try. As well as it's inexpensive.

*I was given this product for free to try by Influenster for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment