Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Shopping...

.....wait for it!! 

Almost done, however the kids Christmas is complete.  Minus movies. Ryleigh is getting Maleficent and Brayden TMNT (which comes out tomorrow).  Might see if my mother wants to partake in buying those considering she keeps asking what the kids want.  Also we do have one of Brayden's gifts to get. That being his wonderful yet unobservant at the time Ken Daddy, picked up the right game for the wrong console during black friday.  Brayden wants Skylander Trap Team and needless to say we bought it for the low price during black friday for $37.00 but my loving boyfriend grabbed one for X-Box one and needless to say we have an X-Box 360.  The following day I took the game to exchanged and was prompted to just do a refund. Once I got back there to electronics the game was not there for our game console. The branch manager told me as long as I have my receipt he would price match me.  So the waiting game has continued. 

I do still need to get for my parents and my aister and her boyfriend. As well as my person I chose in Kens family. 

I'm hoping to be finished by this Friday. *fingers crossed*

Have you finished all of your Christmas shopping? Do you believe in presenta for Christmas? 



No comments:

Post a Comment