Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE

Isn't it a true sign you are getting to old for the New Year festivities when you have your kids in bed before 10:00pm and you are shortly following. Well then count me an old fart because I'm sure I'll be in bed before the clock strikes midnight. 

Afterall today has been like any other day besides waking up in a New Year. Kept laundry going, lounged around with the kids, baked funfetti cupcakes that we had since Christmas, and in bed before 10. Sounds like a normal well almost normal chaotic day. Except the only chaos we encountered was the fact that no matter what I cleaned up my kids were soon to destroy again. It's amazing how life changes over the years. 

With all the clutter in my house the next event I can't wait to partake in is income taxes. I'm taking some of the money and buying storage bins for this house. We are a four person family that has a lot of stuff. Still don't figure out how my parents house stayed clean with 4 people mainly just 3 since my sister was out on her own at 16. 

Well quess Im gonna curl up in bed and remind myself in a few hours I'll have to write 2015 on my checks. 

Do you still go out and party? 

Has your New Years Eve plans changed since having kids? 



No comments:

Post a Comment