Monday, December 22, 2014

Six AM comes early....

I really should be in bed right now....considering 6 am comes extremely early.  It never fails my insomnia acts out on the night I need to get into bed early. I am lucky the kids are break and I have to get them awake just long enough to run them to their aunts.  However, my middle name should have been..........*drum roll please* ....PROCRASTINATION!!!!!

That is right 101 things to do in the morning and I am just now getting ready for bed.

1. Gotta pack kids clothes in case the go somewhere.
2. Gotta packs food.
3 gotta get ready
4. Gotta ice cupcakes and break the candy I made into pieces

Ugh maybe I should set my alarm for 5:30!!!!!

Who out here suffers with insomnia?

Along with being a procrastinator?

now am ready for bed, as long as I can get Ken on his side of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment