Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My 9 Year Old Got What....

Before everyone flips their lid, yes Ken and I know our daughter is 9.  She has begged and pleaded for a cell phone for a year now. She has worked hard at maintaining her grades to continue to be on Honor Roll.  This was bought not only for her enjoyment but to teach her to respect things and along with people.  Ryleigh has never been a horrible child but like most she is a pre-teen little girl who on top of raging hormones that sync up with mine every month is red headed and has a mouth.  This phone we feel as parents will teach her to respect things and us as her parents. Ryleigh has alwaysbeen given   everything she wants by not only me but a lot from her grandparents especially her papa.  When it broke papa had the money to go get a new one. But over the past two years has learned mommy and daddy do not have the money Papa and Nana have.  She understands she has  this phone for two years and once its broke its broke. There is also grounds for getting it taken away. 
1. Respect my authority! (No back sas)
2. No hitting my parents out of reflex when I'mgetting spanked. (Spanking a child is normal, beating a child is abnormal. There is a huge difference between the two.)
3 LISTEN to my authority. When your told to do something there will be mo fit thrown over doing it.
4. Continue bringing home good grades.


I wanna say there is a few more but Ken daddy is sleeping. Therefore I can't ask. 

But these rules are grounds of getting her  phone taken away. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Goodnight to All. 

The photo above is a screen shot of a message I got from my babygirl. This shows me I'm doing everything right along with her Ken Daddy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment