Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years

Do you make a new years resolution every year like most people? Do you stick to it? (Considering the last nine years I've vowed to quit smoking, I'd agree I'm horrible at sticking to them myself.)

I'm necessarily don't want to make one this year after many failed attempts, but I  have.

Mine this year.....*drum roll please*  is budgeting and save money.

We do good paying our bills but we both like to spend. Therefore paycheck to paycheck is how we live.  Giving a fresh start to organize better is the best way to go.

We have gotten a head start....some of our Christmas money has been put up. We have three things this year we'd like to accomplish.

1. My hair show in March
2. Go on a small vacation in July.
3. Disneyland in November.

Not sure if Disneyland will be accomplished but not this year definitely next year.

None of this will be possible without dedication of budgeting and saving money.

Have any tips on budgeting money?

No comments:

Post a Comment