Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Is It Spring yet?

Not in southern Missouri it isn't. Matter of fact not sure what season we are in. I mean considering Sunday was low 60s and we are a week from Christmas. To Monday possibly Low 50s and raining to back down in the 40s. Hello pneumonia. Seriously before we know it we will be under a snow storm.  But with all the weather change; my daughter is congested, my son just got over the flu, and Lord help me Ken and I, nor Ry get it. 

Yes, not only have we hit a baby booming year.  Lord help us we have hit a flu epidemic. The flu in our area has been so bad that the pharmacies are running out of Tamiful. Which if you haven't ever had to use it, it's the miracle drug. Within the first 24 hours of taking it my don was back to himself. Also very expensive, Thank God for insurance. Because without it the medicine is for two bottles was $295.00. That my friends you read right. 

Considering that it is winter for the next few months, I have to stock up on lysol and pray for the best. 

On that note, I shall head to bed. Goodnight my loves!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment