Sunday, December 7, 2014

Spring Fever

We are just about through our first week of December and I'll be danged if I'm not ready for spring. Not extremely hot out yet, not fridget, just right outside. Kind of like the Fall we never get. Who am I kidding we hardly get but two seasons. We go from Summer to Winter and winter to Summer. At least that's how it seems. 

Since we are still in Winter Month of December and I'm only experiencing Spring fever. Does anyone have any up coming holiday plans? 

We Do, We do. 

Not to spoil any of the fun just yet. You'll have to come back and read my upcoming blog "Our Holiday Events". 

For now this momma who enjoys her occasionally chaotic life does not enjoy sharing sickness with her kids but the good    mother that I am. I have come down with a sore throat, sniffles, and feeling drained. (Thanks Ryleigh and Brayden.) :) 

To all a Goodnight!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment