Friday, February 13, 2015

My Decision to Stay...


In cosmetology school that is. Don't worry Ken and I are still happily in love. Go check out how he done Valentine's this year. 
Back to Cosmetology: 
I had it made in my mind I was quitting, even wrote the termination letter.  Last Friday, Ryleigh woke up sick. I was exhausted from the crazy week of BasketBall Practice on Tuesday, Dance for two hours on Wednesday, Girl Scouts on Thursday and BasketBall practice again. I was extremely overwhelmed with that and some health issues going on. I seriously this past weekend had a nervous breakdown. However,   I went into the school today to get my stuff. Needless to say the man that owns the plans said that once I terminated that I couldn't take my kit that I believe has been paid for, but since it's done in increments of payments through fafsa. I was told that I may end up owing the school money.  I decided to just stay. I will return Tuesday but thought to see if they would just let me take my leave so it doesn't mess with my attendance. Then again decided not to hopefully due to the fact later on I may need a leave. I think in the long wrong that this was a way of God saying Diedra stick it out. Don't give up. Let go and let me take control. That something I need to learn to do more often. 

Anyways I know and feel deep down in my heart this is a career I have always wanted to do therefor Im gonna tough it up and finish. Let's hope there is extra hours available to bring these days and hours back up. Mainly because I was determined I was terminating. 


All I can say is Lord be by my side and guide me through this schooling. So I can focus on it and my kids are easy to get ready in the mornings. 

As the year progresses I will keep you updated. 

Y'all come back ya hear! 

Any topics you'd like to ready about?  



No comments:

Post a Comment