Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow Days

That's right we are under a snow storm right now.  Technically the snow has stopped for the most part. But we have accumulated a lot of snow. UGH! Who else hates snow? I know this girl does. I keep thinking as of tomorrow we will be exactly one month away from St. Patricks Day.  Meaning we are three days from the first day of spring. I absolutely can not wait to be able to sweat my butt off during the summer months.  I absolutely love summer not only because of warmth but the days last so long. Meaning I will get out of school at 4 and still have almost 5 hours of light!

So what have we done today for our snow day. NOTHING!  Well unless you consider studying anatomy, trying to clean as much as possible, on top of laundry, let Ryleigh outside for a few so she could play.  Needless to say that didn't last long, the wind got up and I made her come in. We got a text that they already let school out for tomorrow! Well, my kids school. We still haven't been updated to whether or not we are out of hair school tomorrow! I'm sure hoping so.  Considering my boyfriend whom is from Chicago and is use to weather like this, made it about 15 minutes from home and decided to turn around and come home because the interstate of all places was horrible. The interstate actually up by his work was shut down for a while because they had a 15 car pile up.  That's the other reason why this weather sucks!

As of right now, going to get off the computer finish up the laundry try to anyways. I actually took trash out and checked on our cat. I thought I would be smooth and step onto our door rug that was a ways away. Well I ended up slipping on the metal door frame and believe I tore a muscle in my lower back. Its' throbbing right now!

Once my phone charges, I will upload photos of all the snow! :)





That's how deep it is.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment