Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Life Happens

Excuse the fact that I haven't posted anything lately. A lot has been going on, which all in all life happens.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE DOING HAIR! It's a passion and a dream of mine to be a hair dresser.  With that being said as of right now, I will be with drawing myself out of cosmetology school.  I have been extremely overwhelmed lately with everything that goes on in my life. That honestly not sure my body can take much more. My heart can't either. The stress of every day life on top of my kids life, on top of going to school full time Got to me.  I finally realized that in my life I need to learn Time Management.  Along with budgeting.  I can't say that I won't ever go back to school. Because it's my plans to go back to school. However, just not right now.  To take steps in regaining life before kids meaning time management. I have ordered me an Erin Condren life planner, along with a budgeting book.  I hope in doing this that it will get me on the right track to maintain some organization in my life.  I even paid the extra $10 dollars to get the planner in 3 to 5 days.

I hope when I decide to go back that I will be more prepared with my future. Making sure that I have a stable babysitter. Hoping this also helps me realize that I can't always say yes and I have to say no. reminding myself that I am ONE person. That I can't keep piling stuff on my plate.

With that being said, lord willing my withdrawing will come at an ease and not a feeling of scaredy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment