Friday, February 13, 2015

Fact # 4

Pregnancy:
During my pregnancy I changed his name six hundred thousand times. Maybe over exaggerating but it seemed like it. I loved the name Brayden. His whatever you call him wanted him named after him. That was a no go. I wanted to name him Brayden William (William being after my dad). However, my dad has a grandson that is named after him and his other grandpa. My dad only had one brother who passed when Ry was barely two years old. My dad asked if I'd give him the name Charles and I did Charles Brayden Ellis (he has two middle names). 

Age 3-4:
this is a tough age to remember even though wasn't long ago. We moved in with Ken the July after he turned 3. We had no cable but had Internet. This is when Brayden really got into Power Rangers, which is again what his third birthday party was. Netflix is all we had at the time being. Therefor somehow my son got really into YO GABBA GABBA. That is what his fourth birthday was.  This was the year Brayden started showing a lot more of his personality.  He's extremely rambunctious and laid back at the same time. He starts showing signs of a certain type of Autism but has never been diagnosed. He showed signs of OCD with his "men-men"*. This is where he really got intrigued with having lots of men-men.  

Pretty much over the years Brayden hasn't changed all touch besides growing like a weed. stay tuned for more updates. It's beginning to get hard on pregnancy updates because I had such an easy pregnancy. Come back because I do have a surprise about the pregnancy with Brayden that seems to blow a lot of folks mind. 

*men-men: this is a definition that has been made up by none other than my son himself. It simple means action figures. Any kind? It can also mean spider man. Iron man, batman. Or a simple cheap dollar tree toy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment