Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Facts # 2

I guess in case you are just jumping on board, I should update you so ya aren't lost. My son turns six in just 9 days therefor I am hoping to take a trip down memory lane and remember facts about my pregnancy. Along with Brayden's first 5 years of life. 

I have actually gotten sick again. This time hoping it's not strep throat because my throat had hurt so bad today it felt as if a knife was cutting through it. 

Now on down memory lane. 

Pregnancy Fact # 2: 
 Brayden was a planned c-section. My first pregnancy resulted in an emergency c-section. Therefor my OB felt it was best that Brayden be a planned birth. My due was Feb 28th, 2009. He was born Feb 20th, 2009. 

1st Year-2years of life:
He was 14 months old when started walking. 
• He didn't like the binki but he finally was fully broke from the bottle at 15 months. 
• Very rambunctious boy. 
• my dad nicknamed him "titty baby"! He was and still is a momma's boy


Stay tuned this week and next to find out more things about my baby boy turning 6. 




No comments:

Post a Comment