Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day!!!

What better time than after one in the morning on Valentine's Day make a post about my Valentine. 

•The handsome fella with me in this picture will be the one and only Ken, my Valentine. We've only been together for 3 years and 3 months but we have celebrated 4 Valentine's Day together. 

In those 4 Valentine's to be quite honest we've never been the mushy gushy send me roses and candy type people. Mainly because our whole relationship I've been a stay at home mom and money has been tight.  The first year he worked and I forgave him, the second year he bought me a rose and gave me one of the kids valentine cards. (Yes he's one of those guys hates spending money on any type of cards.) Last year he took me out to eat because we got a sitter. This year we planned on doing something but out of no where, kind of last minute thing his sister Crystal, niece Aliya, mom Carol, and dad George decided again last minute, Out of a whim, let me do this before I change my mind type thing, decided to come and visit. Which is absolutely great because usually we go up there and it's usually except this year once a year. 

But back to Valentine's, we got our income tax return a few weeks ago. We had done stated at Christmas we'd wait until then to get our Christmas and we did. My Christmas was my Miss Me Jeans. However, for Valentine's he spoiled me. No roses which is fine. I won't be at school so why send them.  

But here is my list to include my Valentine's presents:
•CHI flat iron
• Camo Purse
•Nike Shoes ( only because bub needed new shoes doe school and they had a bit one get one half off clearance. Got two pairs of Nikes for $64 which is good becaue my original price was $98 and Braydens was $59.) 
•my nails done
• New Shirt

Out of all of it I loved them all but my next gift I love the most. 

At WalMart tonight, Ken and I bought each other a card. Remember above he hates buying cards. But he did it because he knew it would make me happy.  We turn them around so we couldn't see each others. When we got home I filled mine out shortly after filling it out I gave it to Ken. I thought, OK maybe he is going to wait until tomorrow. Was I wrong? Yep I was wrong, because when I was getting the kids to bed he filled his card to me out and had it on my pillow. This is the reason why I love this man. The simplicity of the words means a lot because that's how he feels. 


•my pretty nails set and my card. 



• he even wrote more. 

I love you Kenneth Robert. 

Happy Valentine's Everyone. 

Y'all come back ya hear???!!!

Now off to bed, 8 comes early when ya have to get up and go get Girl Scout cookies.   






No comments:

Post a Comment