Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Insomnia Take 1

It seems on mornings that I need to be up moving around at the butt crack of dawn that my mind doesn't shut off for me to go to sleep. Yes there has been a lot of excitement today going on. As previously post a close friend of the family's grandfather passed away. In which he might as well be our family. That's why the next statement may make it seem that way. My little sister as I call her is up for her grandpas funeral tomorrow. I gotta get me two kids ready in time to run to walmart and the florist and be to funeral visitation by 11 am. Needless to say my house is where everyone mingles because I have kids and that's just easier. Therefor Julie and Linley have crashed on my couch which has made it exciting for Ry bc she loves and misses her Julie. But with all and all today has Ben good. Now it's time to shove brayden on top of Ken daddy and this momma to get some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment